ENRAISUR contains microelements complexed by organic acids and L-amino acids
acting on the plant's physiology and metabolism (synthesis of sugars, proteins, chlorophylls, etc.). The presence of amino acids, Methionine, Glycine, and Glutamic, specially stimulates root growth, having a direct effect on its metabolism and environment (rhizosphere)
- Free amino acids: 12.0% p/p
- Water-soluble Boron (B): 0.20% p/p
- Complex Iron (Faith): 4.50% p/p
- Complex Manganese (Mn): 1.00% p/p
- Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water: 0.05% p/p
- Zinc (Zn) complexed: 0.10% p/p
- Complexing agents: Gluconic acid and citric acid.
- pH: 6-7
- In foliar application: 0.3-0.5%.
- In root application:
- In blanket irrigation: 4-6 L/ha in horticultural crops and 8-12 L/ha in tree crops in each application.
- Per dropper: 2-4 L/ha in each application.
- In hydroponic cultivation: 0.5-1 L/ha in each application.
- By injector skewer (tree crops): 50 cc for each "injection" (1 to 6 "pinches" per foot, depending on the size of the tree).
- The most suitable moments are:
- After a period without water availability (Water stress).
- After sharp temperature drops (Thermal stress).
- At the time of transplantation, curdling, maturation-fattening, etc. (Nutritional stress).
- When the plant has suffered some phytotoxicity or attack of plague or major illness (phytopathological stress).